Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas Show!!!! :)

Hello Everyone! I hope you're all well and happy! Are you ready to see a Christmas show? I hope so! We have been working on our Christmas show and it will be great! It's full of happy and heartwarming songs! I'm so excited to share it with all of you. :)

We do not have a show later today, Sunday the 1st. Our schedule for the rest of the year until December 18th is every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday at 3:00 at the New Americana Theatre! :) We will open our show Tuesday, November 3rd. There are beautiful costumes, including a very special skirt that my mom made for me! :) Thank you! :) Erma has a very special part in the Christmas show, as well! (She insisted, you know.) :) So much fun! Can't wait for you all to see it. :)

The show is going so well and I thank all of you so much for coming to see it and letting others know about it! I'm having such a nice time and am so thankful for all of you. :)

There aren't a lot of updates about anything else, but just wanted you to know about the Christmas schedule! I did have a nice time at church this evening and had fun finding a few more things for my costumes. :) Then, I bought some Halloween candy for the kids that come to our door! It was so cute seeing them in their costumes. Very sweet. :)

God bless you all and have a great week! Travel safe and thanks for visiting!

Sincerely,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: