Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Rehearsals?

Hello Everyone! Yes, it's true! We have already been rehearsing for the Christmas show. :) I hope you're all doing well and having a lovely Fall season.

The show has been going so well and we're so excited for the Christmas show! I can't believe it's almost here. This year has gone by so fast. My goodness. We have been blessed with great crowds at the show and have received really wonderful compliments from so many people! It has really been fun to see how the show has changed since we opened in March. It has gotten better and better. The orchestra does so much during the show and makes it even more fun than before! :) I'm really having a great time with everyone.

The Christmas show will be just beautiful and have a lot of fun and funny parts, as well! :) (Of course!) Erma will have a special part in the Christmas production and there will be some amazing numbers with the harp, too. I'm really looking forward to this. We've picked a lot of my favorite Christmas songs, so that is really fun for me to get to sing! :) The first half of the show will be all the best from this year, and the entire second half will be the Christmas portion. :) So much fun!!!!!!!!!!

It's been quite rainy all day here. I'm so happy that I've been able to be inside relaxing and catching up on things. It's good to have days like this every so often. I hope you're all doing fine with your weather, too. My mums are still doing great! Such amazing and hearty flowers. They have so many pretty colors, too.

I got to catch up with one of my friends yesterday evening, so that was nice. It's rare to find time to just sit and chat, but that's exactly what we got to do! I loved it!

Well, my friends, I will sign off for now. God bless you all and have a great week. :) Travel safely!

Sincerely,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: