Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello!

Hello Everyone! I hope you're all well and feeling happy! We are doing great here. :)

Just a short update for everyone. We are having such a tremendous response to the Christmas show! It is really going well. I'm so thankful! Our schedule is every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday afternoon at 3:00 at the New Americana Theatre. We'd love to have you all come and see it! It's so much fun!

Voice lessons are going great and I've been enjoying the mild, and sometimes quite warm, November weather we've been having! I feel so blessed to be able to spend some days outside with no jacket! It's amazing. My flowers are still going and my petunia even bloomed again! How neat! I love it!

I had some very relaxing days off and am ready to get back to the show tomorrow. I got a lot done in the way of chores, so that is a pleasing accomplishment. :)

God bless you all and have a great week! Thanks for coming to visit. Travel safely!

Sincerely, your friend,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: