Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer is here!

Hello there Family and Friends! :) I hope you're all feeling great and having a lovely day! I'm doing well and am excited about the show! :)

We had another amazing week of shows. It's just so great getting to meet all of you. I actually met a lady, today, that was born in Latvia! You get to see people from all over the United States, and really, the world. It's so neat.

I have shows on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3:00, at the New Americana Theatre, but when I'm not doing that, I am out promoting all over the place. :) It's a lot of hard work, but so rewarding and enjoyable for me. I have met many other entertainers in Branson, and it's been a joy to get to know them. There are so many kind people out there and it's a blessing to be around them.

I'm hoping to get in some golf this weekend, so we'll have to see about that. :) It's important for me to balance everything with a busy schedule, and that includes my hobbies! Golf, is a big one! I would like to get back to my crocheting, too, so I'll have to remember that! Do you ever have free time and you can't think of what it was that you wanted to do? That happens to me sometimes. Goodness. :)

God bless you all and have a great week! It's always nice to hear from you, so please come and say hello! Have safe travels and watch for the children playing this summer! Try to stay cool in the heat. Thanks so much for visiting!

Sincerely,
Cassandre' :)


No comments: