Saturday, June 13, 2009

Golfing and things! :)

Hello Family and Friends! :) I hope you're all feeling well and happy when you read this. :)

Well, it was another busy week, but so much fun! The shows are going great! It's amazing to have my own schedule and getting to go all over town and meet new people. I didn't know what to expect in starting my own show, but I'm so glad that I had the opportunity! The songs that we are performing are all so different that it keeps things interesting for everyone. :) I'm teaching a lot of voice lessons outside of the show, too, and that's a lot of fun.

I actually got to go golfing today and enjoy the beautiful weather! I parred a couple of holes and found more golf balls than I lost, so that turned out well. :) I also got to see a momma duck and her little ducklings in a pond on the golf course. They were so cute and so tiny. One of the aspects of golf that I enjoy most is being outside and getting to see things like that. It's so relaxing.

I was so happy that the weather was so wonderful today since it was quite rainy yesterday afternoon. When I drove in to work it was raining so hard that you had to drive very slow, but by the time the show was done, it had cleared up and was sunny and calm. Amazing!

God bless you all this week and have safe travels. Watch for the children playing and enjoy your summer days!

Sincerely, your friend,
Cassandre' :)


No comments: