Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The show is going great! :)

Hello Everyone! :) I hope you're all well and happy! I'm doing fine and having so much fun!

As many of you know, I have a brand new show this year! It's called "Cassandre' The Voice of an Angel" and we are really enjoying it. :) We are at "The New Americana Theatre" on the 76 strip. I'm so thankful for this opportunity and I've already met so many wonderful people and have seen so many of my friends! Thank you to all of you for being at the show!

We have a wide array of musical styles in the show including, Celtic, Gospel, Broadway, Jazz and Animated Favorites! We have an amazing 8-piece orchestra on stage with me and they are so great to work with. I'm so thankful for them and enjoy every show so much!

I also get to perform my own original comedy in the show and it's quite fun for me! I love to be silly and that is truly what I get to do! :) You'll have to come and meet "Erma". :)

I've been keeping busy promoting the show, giving voice lessons and selling Mary Kay, as well! It's a full schedule, but very rewarding. It's a great feeling to work toward achieving the goals I've set for myself. :)

God bless you all and have a great day! Remember to stop and smell the roses, literally or figuratively speaking! :) Sometimes my "roses" are cartoons or "Leave it to Beaver". :) Drive safely with all of the children out running around! :)

Sincerely, your friend,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: