Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winter Weather!

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well and staying safe in the winter weather! We had quite a lot of ice, slush and rain yesterday here in Branson. I'm not sure what it will do later today, but it should be interesting. The city did a great job of keeping the roads as clear as possible, so that was appreciated!

I had a great day today just shopping and looking around at things. I had plans to go home to see my family, but the weather kept me from that, so I had some unexpected free time to just relax and take it easy. It was fun and I found some great sales, which is always exciting. :) I feel so victorious when I know I found something wonderful for a low price. :) It's like a treasure hunt!

So . . . I'm going to start to think of things for you to comment on each time I do a new post. It may be really simple, but it will be fun to read other people's comments and see why they feel the way they do! :)

Question: If you could do one thing to make life better for people, what would it be?

There! I look forward to reading your comments! Thanks a lot for visiting and have a great day! God bless you!

Cassandre' :)

11 comments:

Shelby said...

I would try to feed lots of unfortunate familys. It makes me sad when I see kids and other people that are very skinny. I just wish the government could reach out more than just soup kitchens...

Unknown said...

If there were one thing, it would be this:

To act as a messenger for Christ, shining His light upon the lives of others, with hope to one day spend eternity at Home with them.

What better way to better the life of another than to bring them into God's family?

God bless you Cassandre!

In Christ,
Shanna

PS: What a GREAT idea!

Trudi Rose said...

I would smile all the time. This sounds conceited, but I've been told many times that my smile brings joy to people. If something as easy as a smile can brighten someone's day, imagine what the world would be like if everyone smiled!

DRH said...

I would make it possible for people to "walk in another's shoes" long enough to know what his or her life is like. So many of our problems are because we do not understand others and they don't understand us.

karen said...

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH SHANNA. I WOULD LIKE TO BRING CHRIST INTO OTHER PEOPLE LIVES. WHAT WONDER PLACE TO LIVE IF ALL WERE CHRISTIANS. GOD GIVES A JOY TO MY LIFE...
KAREN

annette07 said...

Not sure if this is exactly what you want.
But, I would try to help them realize their BEST assets and why they are a special person. Too many people don't think anything they do matters. Even the littlest thing you can do for someone touches their lives.

God bless and love,

Annette

Joannam66 said...

I would have to agree with Shanna and Karen. I would like to spread the Gospel to someone that is not saved and have them realize the joy I have in my Salvation.

audrey_fan1 said...

hey this is lil becca holloway...remember me? penny's daughter? anywho...i was thinking of you the other day and decided to check out your website...i recently saw "phantom" in omaha...so i was happy to see you recorded wishing you were somehow here again...amazing! my mom and me think that you should give broadway a try! i've decided to venture down the show business road and would be interested for some feedback about how you succeeded! hope to hear from you soon!

Megan Renee said...

Hey How's it going. Well to make people's live better's I have to ditto what shannon said.Cause God can always get you through the hard times.Have a great day!Stay warm!

lillizajane88 said...

I would try and help people let Christ come into their lives because He can work in mysterious ways and can get people through tough situations. This is the best I could come up with. Hope you have a great day. See you at SDC sometime.

Elizabeth aka Eliza Jane

Jason Hunt said...

Hey, Cassandre! It was good to see you again this week, even if it was only in passing. Sorry I didn't see you long enough to chat!

And, in answer to your question, I think that my one benefit to people would be to rid the world of every gun on the planet. Wait, wait, wait, everybody. Don't yell at me yet. I am not opposed to guns in the hands of responsible people (I have a rifle I inherited from my grandfather), but I would happily give up that right if it meant that I would never again have to hear about a shooting at a school or a church.