Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :) I hope you're all having a great day.

I took a walk earlier today and it was wonderful! Here in Branson, we have sun and it's 58 degrees! :) It was so great to be outside and just take in all the beauty that God has given to us. Just being outside is such a blessing. I'm very thankful that I have this time to do that.

This winter season has been so great. I have kept busy with all kinds of little projects around the house, and I've been able to be with my friends and enjoy just talking and laughing together. I've also spent a lot of time talking with my family, and that is always so wonderful to me. I really cherish these moments. They are true gifts to me. :)

I hope you all are having a nice day wherever you are. Stay safe in your weather and may you see God's Valentine's to you in all that you do! :)

Happy hearts to all of you! Thank you for your friendship. :)

Your friend,
Cassandre' :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day Cassandre!

Know that you too, are a blessing to many. God bless you!

In Christ,
Shanna

Michelle said...

Glad you are enjoying your time off. Can't wait to see you whenever that may be. :)

annette07 said...

Hope a belated Happy Valentines Day is okay. Glad you are enjoying your family. All my nieces and nephews live close so it is definitely a blessing to be able to enjoy them often.
Continue to enjoy your time off and looking forward to seeing your show this year.

God bless and love,

Annette

Trudi Rose said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too (rather late)!!! Glad that you've been having a relaxing time off. Spending time with family is so important...that's what I get to do over Christmas break. Since I go to school 8 hours from home, I don't get to see them much, but it makes it that much better when I do get to spend time with them.

I'm jealous of the weather you had!!! We got more snow this weekend, and I'm really longing for a beautiful spring-like day.

God bless!

Trudi Rose

lillizajane88 said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day. Glad that you are having a relaxing vacation and being with family. Hope to see you this year again. Have a great day.

God Bless,

Elizabeth

Megan Renee said...

Hey Cassandre'! I hope everything in Branson is going great. Must say I am rather jealous.Up here in Northern MO our highest temptatures have been upper 30's lower 40's.We've gotten so much snow this year!Brr!

We have plans to be at SDC at the end of March so hopefully I'll see ya around.

God Bless,
Megan