Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Show is Open!

Hello Everyone! The show is now Open! Yay! It's so much fun. I'm really enjoying it. We have put in so many new songs in the show and I have a whole new wardrobe for this year. I'm looking forward to everyone getting to see the show! We are now at 2 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at the New Americana Theatre. You'll definitely have a great time!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all, too! It was a pretty nice day temperature-wise today and I was able to teach a couple of lessons after the show. That was a lot of fun to see some of my students. :)

The days leading up to the opening of the show were definitely busy, but we got a lot done. The orchestra worked very hard getting their music learned, and my husband did a whole bunch of work in producing the show, as well. The resulting show has been amazing! We're having so much fun, and the new numbers are really great to listen to and see. We also added a male tenor to sing some songs with me this year, and that has been fun, too. I'm very thankful!

I thank all of you for your support and friendship. God bless you and have a great day! I look forward to seeing you all at the show. Thanks for "visiting".

Sincerely,
Cassandre' :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hey, your mother is very excited you have your new show up and running! She is looking forward to coming to see it and being able to spend time in Branson. We have snow here again today! If it snows in April, we will have had snow in each calendar month since October. That is six months with snow, half a year!! Too much, I am SO ready for spring!!

Anonymous said...

I heard from Dorothy & Georgia the show is wonderful! Can't wait to see it myself. Enjoy the spring weather. God Bless You!

Jan Withrow