Friday, March 26, 2010

Going well!

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you. :) I'm doing great and having a lot of fun! Thank you for your recent comments on my blog! How fun to read those. :)

The show is going very well. I'm really enjoying all of the new music. People tell me that they are liking this year even more than last year, so that's nice to hear. :) We are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2 pm, at the New Americana Theatre.

I've been promoting and getting to see all of those friends again, so that's been fun for me. It seems like a long time since I've been to those places. But, at the same time, it went so quickly. There's always so much to do, whether it's the regular season or the off-season. I'm thankful to have something to do. I'd rather be busy than bored. :)

My voice lesson students are doing a great job. They really listen well and apply what they're learning. It really makes a big difference. It's neat to hear them improve so much.

We had a beautiful Spring day here, today. It was so nice and the sun was out, too. What a pretty time of year.

It will be great to see you all when you get to come to the show. :) God bless you and have a good day. Thanks for checking in to see what's going on with things. :)

Sincerely,
Cassandre' :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm told by Georgia & Dorothy the new show is wonderful, can hardly wait to see it. Hopefully, this year as you go out and about, you won't get quite as wet. Seems like it rained buckets each time you were out last year LOL. Saddened to hear about the loss of your friend. God Bless and Happy Easter! Jan

Cassandre' said...

Thank you, Jan! God bless you. :)