Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September!

Hello Family and Friends! :) I hope you are all well and happy.

I can't believe that it's September already! This summer is going fast for me. I have been busy doing lots of interesting things, so I'm very thankful for that. :) I have been performing in Echo Hollow this summer and will be in Headin' West and Echo Hollow this Fall. It should be fun. I've still been giving voice lessons, too, and that's always great to see the progress that people are making. I was able to sing a few times with some friends at a local coffee shop the last few months, as well, and we really enjoyed that. Anytime that I'm able to sing, it makes me very happy, so I've had a happy summer! :)

It's always great to see all of you that get to come to the shows. I really enjoy being able to visit with you. Thank you so much for being there! I really appreciate it.

I was able to travel to Chicago to meet my mom and dad in July, and that was so great! We saw some shows and were able to do so many things together. The architecture is so beautiful and the food was wonderful. It was really neat to get to do so many different things out of our regular routine. :) That was quite a wonderful vacation. :)

I hope all of you are having good weather. Please travel safely and watch for children now that school has started again. :) God bless you and thank you for coming for a visit.

Your friend,
Cassandre' :)

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, I can't beleive you have a website. I saw your name as one of Megan H's friends. We live in St. Joe. We were just at SDC and we always stop at Echo Hollow even if we've already seen it. We love you guys. And...SSHHH, you're our favorite,LOL!! I didn't know you were married to a Haygood. We love them too. Please come vist us all the time. I just put your picture up ealier today. Do you mind if I add you as one of my Blooger friends? ttyl

Megan Renee said...

Hey Cassandre! I hope everything is going well and am glad you had a wonderful time in Chicago.What shows did you see? Wicked is my favorite. :) Have a great and blessed day!
~Megan Renee H. :)

Trudi Rose said...

I'm glad that you've been having such a wonderful summer! I was in Branson this summer and heard you sing at Church...I just wanted to say that your singing added so much to my worship experience that morning! Keep blessing people with the gift of your voice!

DRH said...

I was honored to be able to see your preview Monday. It was fantastic and I can't wait to see the full show next year. Thanks for including us. We enjoyed every minute.

Bill&Norma said...

Hi Cassendra It was realy nice to see you back in church on Sunday. We will be moving to AZ this week and we will miss you in church on Sunday.
God Bless You snd Tim.
Love Bill & Norma

Bill&Norma said...

We will miss seeing you in church on sunday and hearing your voice you are truely a angel.We are moving to AZ this week.
Love Bill & Norma

annette07 said...

Cassandre,

It was GREAT watching you perform at MCC in December. Can't wait to see the full show and meet you.
Great Job!!!

God bless,

Annette