Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello to you!

Hello Everyone and Happy Labor Day Weekend! :) I hope you're all happy and well. I'm doing great and having so much fun!

The show is growing and growing! We just added another musician for the orchestra two weeks ago! He is great! We now have 9 musicians on stage playing 18 instruments live for the show! It's amazing! We also just added two new songs and they sound so neat! The comedy is with Erma is going quite well. She is quite a character! :) For those of you who haven't seen Erma, you need too. :) We are just having a great time together!

The weather has been just gorgeous and my plants are doing so well! We're going to have some little peppers to eat soon, and the flowers are still blooming and looking beautiful. :) I love this time of year when it's just so nice outside!

I will update more in a bit! Just wanted to say hello! God bless you all and thanks for visiting me! Travel safe and have a great day!

Sincerely, your friend,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: