Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello Everyone! :) I hope you're all having a great day! :)

How was your Fourth of July? Mine was great! :) Tim, my parents and I went on the Showboat and were able to watch the fireworks from the top of the boat! :) Oh, it was so pretty! I loved it! There were fireworks all around us and the weather was just perfect! Our friend, Steve, got us a wonderful deal on tickets and we are so thankful for that! :) I hope you all had a great holiday celebrating our independence!

The show has been going really well! Erma has put in a new number! I won't say what, because it needs to be a surprise! :D It's very fun. Yesterday, the fog machine went a little bonkers and filled the theater with so much fog, I couldn't see the audience for a time. Someone finally had to unplug the machine and work on it so it would be alright for the second half of the show. :) We got the theater cleared of the fog during intermission and we could all see again! :) Ha! It's a completely safe sugar water that is used, so no harm done. :)

My parents helped me get some lovely little plants planted during their visit and it's so nice to have them! I love looking at them and seeing how they are growing!

My friends, Clint and Shari, just had a new little baby this morning! :) Congratulations to them! He is so cute! What a blessing. :)

Stay cool in the heat everyone and have a great day! I hope your summer is going well and you're all feeling well and happy! God bless you and travel safely!

Your friend,
Cassandre' :)

No comments: